FishUSA "America's Tackle Shop" 2018 OVERALL CHAMPION
FishUSA presents the KOTL Overall Champion
Location: St. Catharine’s Ontario
Port: St. Catharine’s Marina; Port Weller
Entry Deadline: at the conclusion of the Spring KOTL Captains meeting
Entry Fee: $500.00
How About You?
- Can you catch them in the spring with varying weather, water and tactics?
- Can you turn around in 7 weeks and compete in the north shore's second largest single day event (King of Kings), then weeks later and do it again against a fish that may be tougher to land, tougher to turn on and is much larger?
- Think you’re pretty good?
If you answered YES to all of the above then consider entering into the: FishUSA Overall Championship
The champion will receive 50% of the entries. (50/30/20 split with top 3), as well as: $1,000.00 gift certificate from our our sponsor ; FishUSA, as well as a large novelty cheque.
What better way to prove to your peers that you can catch fish in the spring, summer and fall. All involve a variety of different programs and tactics? If you’re up for challenge of putting your skills to the test against some of the best salmon angers on Lake Ontario, then join us by entering the...
FishUSA Overall Championship
Congratulations to the 2017 FishUSA Overall Champion
Captain Pete Alex and Team Vision Quest
2017 FishUSA Overall Champion Final Results
2017 FishUSA Overall Champion Rules / Entry Information
1. Teams must enter all respective tournaments involved in the series. 3 total are required.
2. In order to carry score from event to event, the captain or two of the same team members must participate in each event.
3. Cash prizes are based on entries, however, sponsorship prizes are guaranteed.
Cash prizes based on $500 entry
1st Place - 50% of entry fee and $1,000 FishUSA Gift Certificate
2nd Place - 30% of entry fee
3rd Place - 20% of entry fee
2016 FishUSA Overall Champion
Congratulations to "Team THRILLSEEKER"
2015 Great Lakes Tackle Shop Overall Champion
Congratulations to "Team Two Fish"